A Merchant Identity Certificate is a Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificate associated with your Merchant ID used to authenticate your sessions with the Apple Pay servers.
You need to ask Nuvei to provide your Apple Pay Identity Certificate Request file (.csr), which you need in this procedure.
Follow these steps to create a Merchant Identity Certificate:
- Sign in to your developer.apple.com/account.
- Select Certificates, IDs & Profiles from the sidebar.
- Select Certificates and click .
- Select Apple Pay Merchant Identity Certificate and click Continue.
- Select the Merchant ID for your certificate and click Continue.
- Click on the Choose File field.
- In the pop-up, select your Apple Pay Identity Certificate Request (.csr) file (provided to you by Nuvei) and click Choose.
- Click Continue.
- Click Download.
The certificate file Apple Pay Merchant Identity Certificate.cer is sent to your Downloads folder.
- Send this file to Nuvei.